This post may contain compensated links. Please refer to my disclosure here for more information.
Welcome to the UK Travel Planning Podcast Episode 1
Welcome to episode one of the UK Travel Planning Podcast. In our new bi-monthly podcast we will cover everything you need to know to plan the UK trip of your dreams (including lots of travel inspiration and practical tips from UK travel experts)
I hope you will enjoy it and become a regular listener!
Click the blue button below to listen to the episode!
Episode One – Show Notes
In Episode 1 I share my travel background and connection with the UK plus my reasons for creating the podcast. You can read more about my background and the reasons why I created the UK Travel Planning brand on our “About Me” page.
- Planning a trip to the UK – Our step-by-step guide to make planning your trip an easier, less stressful
- Struggling to plan your itinerary? – Take our 5 step UK itinerary planning challenge
- 3 day London itinerary – Perfect introduction to London for first time visitors
- Best of Britain by train itinerary – Our popular 14 day train trip itinerary covers England, Scotland and Wales
- When is the best time to visit the UK? – A month by month guide to visiting England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
Subscribe and Review
If you have found our Podcast helpful please leave us a review! We really appreciate your support and it will help make our podcast visible to a greater audience.
Please subscribe so you don’t miss any future episodes!
🇬🇧 Plan your trip to the UK 🇬🇧
We are here to help you plan your trip to the UK – wherever you are heading in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland. Our step by step guide to planning your trip and our itinerary planning challenge are great places to start. Join our free UK and London Travel Planning group on Facebook and chat with other travellers planning (or recently returned) from the UK.
Subscribe and receive our monthly news with travel tips and special offers plus podcast updates. Click here to subscribe!