In episode 36 of the UK Travel Planning Podcast, we once again chat with Sally-Ann, co-founder of private tour company North Coast Explorer Tours, to talk about visiting Far North Scotland.
This is part two of a two-part podcast – if you haven’t listened to episode 35 yet, it’s a good idea to start with that one.
Click the blue button below to listen:
Episode 36 – Show Notes
Exploring Far North Scotland with North Coast Explorer Tours
In this episode, you will learn
- What to expect from a tour with North Coast Explorer Tours
- Why its a good idea to book a tour to explore the Far North of Scotland
- Why it’s a great idea to have a chat with Sally-Ann so she can tailor the tour to your interests and itinerary
- How many people can take part in a private tour
- The minimum age for tours with North Coast Explorer Tours
- How North Coast Explorer Tours can take your mobility into account when planning the tour
- Where to stay when doing a North Coast Explorer tour
Places mentioned in this episode
- Garvault Hotel >> Take a break off grid at Garvault House, set in the wilderness with uninterrupted views of the locks and hills
- Caledonian Sleeper from London >> Travel between London and Scotland on the comfortable overnight Caledonian Sleeper train.
- Inverness >> Located in the heart of the Scottish Highlands, Inverness is an important transport hub for the region.
⭐️ A PDF transcript of episode 36 is available to download here
Episode 36 – Useful resources
- North Coast Explorer Tours – View their tours here
- Find all of the UK Travel Planning Scotland resources here – UK Travel Planning Scotland Travel Guide
- Article and podcast episode about the Caledonian Sleeper
- Episode #5 – Guide to the Caledonian Sleeper
- Episode #10 – Driving the North Coast 500
- Episode #30 – Scotland Road Trip Itinerary
Subscribe and review
If you have found our Podcast helpful please leave us a review! We really appreciate your support and it will help make our podcast visible to a greater audience.
Please subscribe so you don’t miss any future episodes!
🇬🇧 Plan your trip to the UK 🇬🇧
We are here to help you plan your trip to the UK – wherever you are heading in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland. Our step by step guide to planning your trip and our itinerary planning challenge are great places to start. Join our free UK and London Travel Planning group on Facebook and chat with other travellers planning (or recently returned) from the UK.
Subscribe and receive our monthly news with travel tips and special offers plus podcast updates. Click here to subscribe!