This post may contain compensated links. Please refer to my disclosure here for more information.
In episode 51 of the UK Travel Planning Podcast, Tracy Collins chats with Robbie Wright about her trip around the UK with her husband.
Click the blue button below to listen:
This episode of the UK Travel Planning Podcast is sponsored by Surfshark VPN.
Click this link to get up to 83% off your Surfshark purchase + two months for free with selected Surfshark plans
Episode 51 – Show Notes
Trip Report with Robbie Wright – An American Couple’s England Adventure
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why guided tours add so much value to your travel experiences
- What driving is like in the UK (and the benefits of Tripiamo)
- What Robbie’s favourite foods were on the trip
- How far in advance to book tours and attraction tickets
- What accommodation Robbie chose and why
- What was the experience of being in England during the coronation like
- What special souvenirs did Robbie buy
Places mentioned in this episode include
- Arundel – Arundel Castle
- Bath – Roman Baths
- Cotswolds – Tour with Victoria from Teacup Tours
- Tracy mentions Elder York Guest House in Edinburgh
⭐️ A PDF transcript of this episode is available to download here
We also have some useful planning resources on this website for
- Check out our packing guide
- Read our guide to voltage
- Visit our directory of preferred partners
Related podcast episodes
- Episode 12: Preparing to drive with Tripiamo
Subscribe and review
If you have found our Podcast helpful please leave us a review! We really appreciate your support and it will help make our podcast visible to a greater audience.
Please subscribe so you don’t miss any future episodes!
🇬🇧 Plan your trip to the UK 🇬🇧
We are here to help you plan your trip to the UK – wherever you are heading in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland. Our step by step guide to planning your trip and our itinerary planning challenge are great places to start. Join our free UK and London Travel Planning group on Facebook and chat with other travellers planning (or recently returned) from the UK.
Subscribe and receive our monthly news with travel tips and special offers plus podcast updates. Click here to subscribe!