This post may contain compensated links. Please refer to my disclosure here for more information.
In episode 72 of the UK Travel Planning Podcast Tracy shares her trip report from an organised day tour from London to Paris.
She discusses the pros and cons of taking a guided day tour and talks about the various activities included in the tour, such as the Eurostar journey, a bus tour of Paris, a boat trip down the Seine with lunch, and a coach tour of the city’s highlights.
This episode offers valuable insights for those considering a day trip to Paris from London and offers tips for making the most of the experience.
And here’s a cherry on top, an exclusive discount code UKTPPODCAST to get US$10 off our essential London guide and itinerary planner eBook.
So, plug in your headphones and prepare to ace your London trip planning!
Click the blue button below to listen:
This episode of the UK Travel Planning Podcast is sponsored by Surfshark VPN.
Click this link to get up to 83% off your Surfshark purchase + two months for free with selected Surfshark plans
Episode 72 – Show Notes
Episode 72 – Trip Report: Pros and Cons of an organised day tour from London to Paris
1. Discover the pros and cons of taking a guided day tour from London to Paris.
2. Tracy discusses the different options for travelling from London to Paris, including fully guided and unescorted tours.
3. Tracy talks about the itinerary of her trip, which included taking the Eurostar, a bus tour of Paris, a boat trip with lunch on the Seine, and a coach tour of Paris.
4. Tracy shares her experience of starting the day early and rushing to catch the Eurostar.
5. Tracy explains how the tour was organized, with different travellers having different ticket classes and activities throughout the day.
6. Tracy describes the busy arrival in Paris and the seamless transition from the train station to the coach tour.
7. Tracy praises the knowledgeable guide who provided historical and cultural insights and even taught basic French words to the group.
8. Tracy discusses the optional cruise on the Seine with a meal and how some of the tour participants chose to participate.
9. Tracy shares her overall thoughts and impressions of the guided day tour experience.
Click here to download an AI-generated PDF Transcript of Episode 72
Subscribe and review
If you have found our Podcast helpful please leave us a review! We really appreciate your support and it will help make our podcast visible to a greater audience.
Please subscribe so you don’t miss any future episodes!
🇬🇧 Plan your trip to the UK 🇬🇧
We are here to help you plan your trip to the UK – wherever you are heading in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland. Our step by step guide to planning your trip and our itinerary planning challenge are great places to start. Join our free UK and London Travel Planning group on Facebook and chat with other travellers planning (or recently returned) from the UK.
Subscribe and receive our monthly news with travel tips and special offers plus podcast updates. Click here to subscribe!