In episode 40 of the UK Travel Planning Podcast, UK Travel Planning founders Tracy and Doug Collins chat about catching the Eurostar train from London to Paris to prepare you for the experience.
Click the blue button below to listen:
Episode 40 – Show Notes
London to Paris on the Eurostar (Tips to make the most of your journey)
In this episode, you will learn:
- How long is the journey from London to Paris on the Eurostar train
- What ticket types are available
- How to check in for your journey
- What happens to your luggage on the train
- What are the seating configurations like
- How to travel onward to your hotel in Paris
- Is it possible to visit Paris for a day trip from London
- What food options are available for the journey
- Plus get Tracy and Doug’s top tips for catching the Eurostar
Places mentioned in this episode include
- St Pancras International – the London train station where your journey to France begins
- Gare du Nord – the Paris train station where you will arrive
⭐️ A PDF transcript of this episode is available to download here
Check out the following articles too:
- One day in Paris (Paris in a Day Tour) on Tracy’s worldwide travel website – tracystravelsintime.com
- 9 essential tips for visiting Paris for the first time on Tracy’s worldwide travel website – tracystravelsintime.com
Related podcast episodes
- Episode #2 – Introduction to travelling the UK by train (tips & advice to help plan your UK rail adventures)
- Episode #31 – Guide to London’s principal train stations
Subscribe and review
If you have found our Podcast helpful please leave us a review! We really appreciate your support and it will help make our podcast visible to a greater audience.
Please subscribe so you don’t miss any future episodes!
🇬🇧 Plan your trip to the UK 🇬🇧
We are here to help you plan your trip to the UK – wherever you are heading in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland. Our step by step guide to planning your trip and our itinerary planning challenge are great places to start. Join our free UK and London Travel Planning group on Facebook and chat with other travellers planning (or recently returned) from the UK.
Subscribe and receive our monthly news with travel tips and special offers plus podcast updates. Click here to subscribe!