Are you looking for accommodation in London? Not sure which area to choose to suit your budget and needs? In this guide, you will find all you need to know about the London neighbourhoods of Shoreditch and Spitalfields (including apartments and best hotels in Shoreditch & Spitalfields for your stay)
- What you need to know about the Shoreditch and Spitalfields areas
- Best hotels in Shoreditch &Spitalfields
- Apartment options in East End and Spitalfields
- More accommodation options for London
This post may contain compensated links, meaning that if you buy through them, we get a small commission at no extra cost. Please read our full disclosure for further information. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
What you need to know about the Shoreditch and Spitalfields areas
What are the areas of Shoreditch and Spitalfields like?
Today the areas of Shoreditch and Spitalfields are where to find delicious food, street art and vintage markets
The East End of London has over the years been the area where the poor and immigrants have settled forced into cramped and overcrowded conditions. It is here that Jack the Ripper roamed in the 19th century.
What are the main attractions in the area?
- The street art – why not take a graffiti and eat tour of the area?
- Sampling street food along Brick Lane
- Visiting Old Spitalfields market
- Enjoy the beautiful flowers at Columbia Road Flower Market
Best hotels in Shoreditch &Spitalfields
Luxury – Batty Langley’s
Nominated as one of London’s six best hotels in 2017 on the Conde Nast Gold list Batty Langley’s offers a selection of rooms and suites. Enjoy old fashioned hospitality in this 300-year-old townhouse. A unique hotel and what will surely be a unique experience!
Nearest Tube station – Liverpool Street Tube
Family – Ibis London City Shoreditch
Guests will find coffee/tea making facilities, satellite/cable TV and WiFi in rooms.
Nearest Tube station – Aldgate East/Liverpool Street
Budget – Motel one London Tower Hill
Motel One London Tower Hill offers an affordable stay in the centre of London. Rooms may be compact but include all the essentials such as tea and coffee making facilities, TV, hanging space and a comfy bed.
Nearest Tube station -Aldgate
Apartment options in East End and Spitalfields
Book well in advance if you are looking for an apartment.
Recommended apartments in Shoreditch and Spitalfields include
Perfect location overlooking Brick Lane for those seeking an authentic London experience.
Clean, stylish and comfortable apartment in a good location.
More accommodation options for London
- Best chain hotels in London
- Best mid-range hotels in London
- Accommodation options and area guide for King’s Cross
- Best family friendly hotels in London
- London Accommodation Guide