This post may contain compensated links. Please refer to my disclosure here for more information.
In episode 78 of the UK Travel Planning Podcast Tracy and Doug Collins discuss 10 steps to help you plan your trip to the UK.
They cover topics such as deciding when to go based on seasons and budget, researching destinations and itineraries, checking passport and visa requirements, booking flights and insurance, and planning accommodations and transportation.
Tracy and Doug also offer resources, including a free planning booklet and an itinerary consultation service, to assist you when planning your ideal UK vacation.
Click the blue button below to listen:
Episode 78 – Show Notes
- Click here to sign up for the UK Travel planning newsletter and receive our free PDF guide
- Click here for our 5-step itinerary planning challenge
- Click here to request to join our private UK Travel planning Facebook group
- Click here to request to join our private UK Train Travel Tips Facebook group
- Follow UK Travel Planning on Instagram
- Click here for more information about our Itinerary Consultation service
- Episode #4 – Tips for first-time visitors to London
- Episode #7 – Tips for first-time visitors to England
- Episode #12 – Preparing to drive in the UK with Tripiamo
- Episode #11 – How to get around the UK
- Episode #47 – Practical tips for visiting the UK
- Episode #57 – Insider tips for budget-friendly UK travel
- Episode #70 – What to pack for your UK trip
- Episode #81 – Free things to do in London
Click here to download a PDF Transcript of Episode 78
Subscribe and review
If you have found our Podcast helpful please leave us a review! We really appreciate your support and it will help make our podcast visible to a greater audience.
Please subscribe so you don’t miss any future episodes!
🇬🇧 Plan your trip to the UK 🇬🇧
We are here to help you plan your trip to the UK – wherever you are heading in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland. Our step by step guide to planning your trip and our itinerary planning challenge are great places to start. Join our free UK and London Travel Planning group on Facebook and chat with other travellers planning (or recently returned) from the UK.
Subscribe and receive our monthly news with travel tips and special offers plus podcast updates. Click here to subscribe!