This post may contain compensated links. Please refer to my disclosure here for more information.
In episode 54 of the UK Travel Planning Podcast, Tracy Collins shares her 10 favourite experiences in London.
Click the blue button below to listen:
Episode 54 – Show Notes
Tracy’s Top 10 Experiences in London
In this episode, you will learn:
- Tracy’s top 10 experiences in London
- Find out which tours Tracy highly recommends
- Learn where to find the best views in London
- Find out which is Tracy’s favourite museum in London
- Why a photoshoot with Domi of Scalens studio is so much fun (and memorable)
- And so much more!
Places mentioned in this episode include
- Tower of London – Opening Ceremony and Ceremony of the Keys. Tracy did the VIP tour with Walks
- V&A Museum – Learn about the Cast Courts
- Changing of the Guard – find out more in this article
- Thames cruise – Find out about the range of cruises available here
- Food tours – You can book the two food tours that Tracy talked about with Walks
- Buckingham Palace – You can book the Buckingham Palace tour that Tracy did here
- Take a day trip from London – Book a tour with John England Tours. Listen to John on the UK Travel Planning podcast episodes listed below.
- Get your photos taken professionally – Book a photoshoot with Domi of Scalens Studios
⭐️ A PDF transcript of this episode is available to download here
Related podcast episodes
- Episode 41 – Journey through time: Visit medieval South East England with John England Tours
- Episode 19 – Day trips from London with John England Tours
- Episode 16 – What to expect from your London photoshoot with Domi of Scalens Studios
- Episode 6 – Exploring historic South East England with John England Tours
Subscribe and review
If you have found our Podcast helpful please leave us a review! We really appreciate your support and it will help make our podcast visible to a greater audience.
Please subscribe so you don’t miss any future episodes!
🇬🇧 Plan your trip to the UK 🇬🇧
We are here to help you plan your trip to the UK – wherever you are heading in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland. Our step by step guide to planning your trip and our itinerary planning challenge are great places to start. Join our free UK and London Travel Planning group on Facebook and chat with other travellers planning (or recently returned) from the UK.
Subscribe and receive our monthly news with travel tips and special offers plus podcast updates. Click here to subscribe!